You’re in the right place to review current elections, enroll, change, or decline benefits.
Are You a New Hire or Newly Eligible for Benefits?
- Go to hr.REI.com. If prompted to log in, enter your REI username and password.
- If you need assistance or need to reset your password, please contact the Service Desk at 1-800-999-4734, ext. 5915.
- Navigate to Home > Myself > Life Events and select the appropriate life event.
- Example: If you are a new hire or newly eligible for coverage, select Life Event LE01: I’m a New Benefit Eligible Employee.
- The system will walk you through your options. Be sure to have Social Security numbers on hand for your family members if you plan to enroll them for health coverage.
- When you’re ready, submit your choices and print your confirmation statement.
- If you have questions or need help, contact the Employee Service Center at 1-800-999-4734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you take no action for your benefits by the deadline included in your benefit materials or the email from email@example.com, you will be enrolled in the REI Saver Medical Plan for yourself only and will be responsible, through payroll deductions, for your cost of this coverage.