- What device are you using?
- If prompted to login, enter your REI username and password.
- If you need assistance or need to reset your password, please contact the Service Desk at 1-800-999-4734, ext. 5915.
- Navigate to Menu > Myself > Life Events and select the appropriate life event.
- Example: If you are a new hire or newly eligible for coverage, select Life Event LE01: I’m a New Benefit Eligible Employee.
- The system will walk you through your options. Be sure to have Social Security numbers on hand for your family members if you plan to enroll them for health coverage.
- When you’re ready, submit your choices and print your confirmation statement.
- If you have questions or need help, contact the Employee Service Center at 1-888-999-4734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enroll in Benefits
Are You a New Hire or Newly Eligible for Benefits?
View Your Current Benefit Elections
Already enrolled in REI Benefits? Follow these steps to review your current benefit elections.
- Go to hr.REI.com. If prompted to log in, enter your REI username and password.
- If you are locked out or not sure what your REI username and password are, please reach out to the Help Desk at 1-800-999-4734, ext. 5915.
- Select Menu at the top left-hand corner. Click the Myself tab > Benefits > Benefits Summary to view your benefit elections.
You have 30 days from the date of your life event to make changes to your benefit elections. If you miss your 30-day window, you will need to wait until Benefits Open Enrollment to make changes. For a handy list of things you need to do before, during and after a specific type of life event, check out Health Care > Life Event Changes. If you have questions, contact the Employee Service Center at 1-800-999-4734 or email@example.com.