REI Saver and Choice Medical Plans
Beginning Right Maternity
If you’re enrolled in the REI Choice or Saver Medical Plan and are starting a family, Aetna’s Beginning Right Maternity program can help. The program, staffed by nurses with maternity experience, provides:
- Educational materials (available in English and Spanish) on prenatal care, labor and delivery, and newborn care
- A pregnancy survey to help determine whether a risk for certain complications exists
- A pre-term labor program to support high-risk women
- Access to specially trained nurses for high-risk mothers-to-be
- One-on-one counseling to help pregnant women quit smoking
Aetna Resources for Living—Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To support your growing family, the EAP provides information and resources to assist you before, during and after a new child joins your family through birth or adoption.
They can’t change diapers or help you with late-night feedings, but the EAP can help make your life a little easier. Get support with:
- Prenatal care
- Relationship counseling
- Counseling for postpartum wellness and mental health
- Support and information for the non-expecting parent
- Managing stress
There’s a lot that goes into having a new bundle of joy. Aetna Resources for Living is here to keep your family happy, healthy and heading in the right direction. Call 1-800-451-2967 to talk to a consultant or visit Mylifevalues.com to access useful articles and guidebooks. (Username: REI; password: EAP)
Kaiser Maternity Resources
As you prepare to welcome your new baby, Kaiser is here to give you the care and support you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy. You’re bound to have lots of questions, and we have answers, articles, videos, checklists, and resources to guide you through every stage—from a positive pregnancy test, to delivery day, to life with your little one.
For employees in CA, CO or WA enrolled in Kaiser coverage, take a look here for more information.